Daily news intake can make you feel like you’re drowning in a sea of negativity. Although it can be hard to look at what’s going on in the world with a “glass half full” mindset, there’s always GOOD happening. All over the globe, people are rising to the occasion and stepping up to uplift one another. Listen to this episode to get an infusion of selfless, good news that will leave your heart feeling full.
The constant news cycle is a bleak one, and it can leave you feeling drained and hopeless. But there is GOOD happening all over the world! In this Inclusionomics® episode, we share the wonderful things people are doing for one another, and unpack the positive practices we hope will continue beyond COVID-19. People all over are rising to the occasion and uplifting one another, so tune in for the many inspiring, small ways you can pay goodness forward and #MakeADifference too.
We all know there are painful events going on. And while we don’t want to bury our heads in the sand, the truth is that constant bad news doesn’t motivate us to take action. In this uplifting episode, Stacey and Lisa tally up selfless, fun, “good stuff” that will leave your feeling full-hearted and hopeful.
There’s no doubt the pandemic has been challenging and tragic. But from smog-free skies to knowing your neighbor, it’s opened our eyes to new possibilities. Hear Lisa and Stacey reveal the powerful new politics and policies they hope will become a permanent part of the world’s DNA post-pandemic. They also share a list of websites, organizations, #hashtags and Facebook groups that are spreading positivity during these difficult times.
Overall, people are good. People are kind! And kindness comes in the form of action, big and small. So whether you’re simply calling your neighbor or doing something for your child, these actions add up to make a meaningful difference. An essential way to keep all the good going is to continue to take small, heartfelt action for one another.
The uplifting truth is that when called to, people rise to the occasion and do good things for one another (even if the news doesn’t make it obvious). Remember: there are positive things happening everywhere! And we share exactly how you can join the movement to uplift others and #MakeADifference through small, simple actions.
Click “play” above to discover all the good happening right now, so you can feel hopeful and inspired about the future and learn new ways to spread kindness. You can also listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your favorite podcasts.
What’s some good news you’ve learned recently? Do you know of any organizations, hashtags or media outlets that share uplifting information?
We would love to hear your stories! Leave us a comment below, or reach out to us on social media. Use our hashtag #MakeADifference and #Inclusionomics to join the conversation!
- Covid Calm is offering free, bite-size stress management tools for healthcare workers navigating the challenges of being on the frontlines.
- Join What I Need, a non-partisan Facebook group of loving people from all over the world offering support and help during this trying time. Ask for help and someone will help you if they can!
- Support RVs 4 MDs is a 100% volunteer-run group connecting RV owners with frontline workers isolating as they fight COVID-19. If you’re on the frontlines or know of anyone on the frontlines worried about infecting loved ones, use this resource.
- Join Stacey’s “Simply Good” email community for a regular dose of uplifting news and resources.
- To learn more about Stacey, visit ReworkWork. Connect with Stacey on LinkedIn and Twitter
- To learn more about Lisa, visit Story Happens Here. Connect with Lisa on LinkedIn and Twitter